Sunday 11 February 2007

What color is your parachute ?...II

THE PLAYING FIELDS

"...the future is already here: It's just unevenly distributed..."

"...maybe you won't be able to achieve your dream; but you'll never know, unless you first define what your dream is..."

"...pray as though everything depended on God;
then work as though everything depended on you..."

"...what is it that I most want to be doing with my life? What are my unfulfilled dreams? What hunches, what yearnings do I have about why I was put here, on Earth ? What have I always put off for the future, that I ought to actually go after, now?..."

"...do remember: you are unique and you are like nobody else on Earth. Your attitude is the first (and last) thing everyone notices about you. It is the creator of the texture of your life.
What you have, is God's gift to you. How you use it, is your gift to God. Also, it is your gift to all of those around you..."

No comments: